Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My BFF

So, I found a decent picture of myself from a couple years ago and thought I'd post it. It happens to be of Love & Labs and me. She is my BFF, so I found it appropriate to put our picture up together. She is the one that got me into this blogging thing where I now spend a countless amount of time neglecting my children and husband so that I can blog and read your blogs. I love it! I'm addicted. It is so nice to not feel so alone.

I am the one on the left in the cream sweater. Now you can visualize who I am when you see my posts! This could make me prettier or uglier depending on what you thought I looked like! HEE HEE

My smile is not quite so 'toothy', but my drink was most likely an alcoholic one (hence the big smile). It was Love & Labs Bachelorette Party. I'm also not so tan yet--but will get there God willing! So, was I all you imagined I'd be? And more? :)

9 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

Love your blog and I LOVE plaid too!!!

Kate said...

How cute!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

BFF's are the best! Thanks for posting a picture of the two of you 'cause now I feel like I know the two of you better as I read both your blogs.

And thanks again for the tag. I will start working on that one after I finish this comment.

tulipmom said...

I love the photo of you and Love & Labs! Thanks for your recent comment. Check your email for photos.

Kate said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! It's always nice to put a face with what you're reading:) You can see me in the corner of the picture of my daughter's birthday. I am the blonde who looks totally washed out - I had a horrible stye in my eye so no makeup!

Susan D. said...

I have to comment and say that the drink was definitely alcoholic and I hope that this nasty blogging habit doesn't consume too much time away from your kids! It has been a wild ride - since 3rd grade to adulthood. Now if we can just get those houses side-by-side, we'd be all set!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

You are equally as cute as I imagined! Me...notsomuch cute anymore. But I'm sure the hubs reported on that!

Liz (The Preppy Lizard) said...

I came across your blog through La Vie en Rose.
The pic of your and your BFF is so cute. I love plaid too! Can't wait to keep reading.

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.