Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My BFF

So, I found a decent picture of myself from a couple years ago and thought I'd post it. It happens to be of Love & Labs and me. She is my BFF, so I found it appropriate to put our picture up together. She is the one that got me into this blogging thing where I now spend a countless amount of time neglecting my children and husband so that I can blog and read your blogs. I love it! I'm addicted. It is so nice to not feel so alone.

I am the one on the left in the cream sweater. Now you can visualize who I am when you see my posts! This could make me prettier or uglier depending on what you thought I looked like! HEE HEE

My smile is not quite so 'toothy', but my drink was most likely an alcoholic one (hence the big smile). It was Love & Labs Bachelorette Party. I'm also not so tan yet--but will get there God willing! So, was I all you imagined I'd be? And more? :)

8 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

Love your blog and I LOVE plaid too!!!

Kate said...

How cute!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

BFF's are the best! Thanks for posting a picture of the two of you 'cause now I feel like I know the two of you better as I read both your blogs.

And thanks again for the tag. I will start working on that one after I finish this comment.

tulipmom said...

I love the photo of you and Love & Labs! Thanks for your recent comment. Check your email for photos.

Kate said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! It's always nice to put a face with what you're reading:) You can see me in the corner of the picture of my daughter's birthday. I am the blonde who looks totally washed out - I had a horrible stye in my eye so no makeup!

Susan D. said...

I have to comment and say that the drink was definitely alcoholic and I hope that this nasty blogging habit doesn't consume too much time away from your kids! It has been a wild ride - since 3rd grade to adulthood. Now if we can just get those houses side-by-side, we'd be all set!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

You are equally as cute as I imagined! Me...notsomuch cute anymore. But I'm sure the hubs reported on that!

Preppy Lizard said...

I came across your blog through La Vie en Rose.
The pic of your and your BFF is so cute. I love plaid too! Can't wait to keep reading.