Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Caved in...

ended up getting the Matchbox Pop-Up Adventure Set--Shark Escape--at the freaking expensive toy store! Called Wal-Mart. It wasn't there. Called KB Toys. Wasn't there either. Those are the only other places in town with toys except for the expensive place.

So. Yes. My dumbass went to expensive toystore and bought toy for child. He was THRILLED. I got a break. He went to bed early. All is well in our household.

Amen.

Now if only Miss Bug will not wake up 42 times for me to get her pacifier back into her mouth. She is a pro at pulling it out. Not so much at the putting back part. Must work on that. Any suggestions other than some duck tape? I swear if someone could think of a safe way to keep a paci in a child's mouth, they'd be a gazillionaire.

4 comments:

The Pink Clutch said...

That lost pacifier thing sucks! I remember praying for the day it would be found. Then I get a thumb sucker and thought I had hit pay dirt. Seven years later it is not so lucky! I am just saying ...

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Miss Bry loves her "my my"...almost as much as me! If she isn't waking up for the "my my", then she is calling out to nurse. Still getting up 3+ times a night and I look like one half-dead mommy!

And don't feel bad about bribbing the little ones. You pick your battles...and all the other times you use bribbery.

yes, it is me... said...

that is so true.. you should invent that with all your extra time -he says sarcastically- so ya you could of ebayed it and got it for cheap yo

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

DD was the same way with her paci. I kept like 10 in her crib and she finally learned to just fish around until she found one. Then the trouble was getting rid of them! Ugh!