I was SOOO excited to be tagged. I was a tag virgin so thanks to you, The Pink Clutch !I am to list five random things about myself. This should be interesting. Here goes:
1. I like to sleep with a fan or some type of sound machine on. Not a TV, but some sort of swooshing sound. Ceiling fans don't count because they are made so well now that you can't hear them moving above the bed. So, I have a Marpac Sleep Sound Machine that I love, love, love. It is wonderful This is our second one. Miss Bug (babygirl) has one in her room, now. I also like the fact that it masks any noises so I can sleep longer. And I'm all about some sleep!
2. I'm also with The Pink Clutch on the making noise with your mouth thing. It makes me CRAZY! My dad can chew/crunch yogurt. I am not lying. So you can imagine how my head spins full circle when we are eating cereal for breakfast when I'm visiting. It sends me right over the edge. I literally leave the room so I don't act like a total and complete arse because he IS my father, you know.
3. I love sugar...baked in something or just basically straight up. I'll take it in a cookie, a cake, a brownie, a pie, donut, bread, pudding, ice cream, frozen yogurt, sprinkled on fruit, in cereals, etc. Wherever else you want to put it. I'm in. Count on it. I am now to the point to where I have to have something sweet after practically every meal--even if it is just one cookie, one piece of candy or a stick of gum. It runs in my family. I can't help it. It's their fault. And when it comes to deciding if we should "share" dessert at a restaurant? Well, you know what the answer to that one is, right?
4. I am a true-blue friend. My one friend, Love & Labs, and I have been friends since the third grade. We talk or email several times a week. My other friend, who lives in Denver, and I have been friends for 8 years. We see each other at least yearly and talk on the phone probably 6 days a week. My other dear friend, who still lives in the town where I grew up, has been my friend since the 7th grade. We talk weekly, too. Verizon makes no money on me - I can promise you that. (Yes, my husband thinks I'm on the phone entirely too much, but what does he know?)
5. I love the color red. I have a red chair in my living room from Pottery Barn and it was our splurge when we bought our house. It is gorgeous. We also have some red in pretty much every room in our house. I'm just attracted to it. My son's closet doors in his room are red and they are darling! I don't necessarily wear a lot of red, but I do love it. Consequently our son loves red, too. He would live in red shirts and camo pants if we'd let him. Some days we do.
So, here are my five random things. It could be different tomorrow, but for now, this is what you get. Thanks again for the tag!
I am tagging (unless you've already been tagged) :
La Vie En Rose