Saturday, April 12, 2008

American Gangster

Now available for purchase or rental.
(or in our case, movie we own...)

Starring Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. Who doesn't like Denzel Washington, I ask you?

You seen it? Great movie. I have one word for you - INTENSE.
Not a chick flick. I repeat. NOT a chick flick. Hubby will LOVE it that you want to watch it. Also is lengthy, so put kids to bed early, make a snack and drink and get ready to be seriously entertained--or freaked out--or both. You choose.......

PS. In my head when I say 'American Gangster' I say it more like "American Gangsta" and when I do I think of that old song "Naughy by Nay-cha (nature), not cuz' I hate cha..." Get it?

2 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

The husband has wanted to see this one too. Guess I will have to rent it soon.

MixMingleGlow said...

you are so funny....I totally think of the Naughty by nay-cha when I hear about American Gangsta.
And M. has been wanting to see this so thanks for the reminder to add it to my Netflix list!
Thanks Queeda