Thursday, April 10, 2008

Damn Grey's Anatomy...

will it EVER come on again? WTH? What is up with the writer's strike? I am needing me some Patrick Dempsey......verymuchso. I turn on the TV, holding my breath, saying a silent prayer, repeating a positive mantra to myself and WOOSH. SIKE. No Grey's. What a pain in my ass. I can't take much more High School Reunion, reruns of Beauty and the Geek, Supernanny, Wife Swap, The Bachelor, etc. I need some quality TV.....even miss Private Practice, though I think it is gone for good, no?

Enough rambling......am going to find something else to watch. Maybe Real World is on...

6 comments:

Kate said...

I am such a loser-My mom is recording Supernanny for me while I'm gone!!

I think I chose the best time to go abroad- I'm barely missing any new episodes!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I saw a commericial last night-two weeks from now it is coming back on. I am soooo ready.

Kate said...

I think both shows are returning - but Private Practice not until Fall. Doesn't Grey's start up in two weeks? Or maybe it's next week?!?

Heather said...

At least The Office was new last night. It was so funny.

MixMingleGlow said...

I hate to say it, but Grey's has been gone so long, I'm kind of over it now. All I can say is that is better be REEEAAALLLY good when they (finally) come back or they might not be able to recover. seriously, can meredith and mcdreamy NOT just be together and live happily ever after????

Anonymous said...

I miss Grey's, too. I think it is going to be on in 2 weeks. I haven't heard anything about Private Practice being canceled! Don't tell me it is!!

Mandy