Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Been a little stressed the past couple of days. My son had to get a crown at the dentist and I ended up hearing him screaming and crying through the 2 doors that separated us. I'll have to post later b/c I don't have the energy to talk about it yet.....we have several more cavities to get fill......and we brush, floss and use flouride daily. It was heart-wrenching. So, with that being said, here is my Friday Fill -In. (I do enjoy doing these!)

1. When I fell in love it scared the shit out of me!

2. I know its time to get my pool/beach bag loaded and ready when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!

3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I'll have to find some other way to get out of cleaning the house, doing the laundry, paying the bills, playing with the kids or consuming lots of sugar.

4. The Newlywed Game is/was the craziest tv show ever.

5. Cheese and tortilla chips, salsa, sourcream, ground beef and black beans (can I get a 'hell ya' for some nachos?) make a great meal!

6. One thing I know I don't have time or energy for is a garden.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting in my bed watching some crap tv and browsing the magazines I've not gotten to look at yet, tomorrow my plans include taking a friend to Savannah for a lunch on the river because it is her 40th birthday and Sunday, I want to possibly hit the pool and get some sun on these paste-y white legs--after church, of course!

4 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Strangely, it is 9:20 am and you just made me hungry for #5! Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

Hell ya, nachos! Tell you what - I will post a few of my WW/low cal tried & true mexican recipes later this week. I LOVE mexican food, but don't like eating a zillion calories worth of it!!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I had nachos for lunch!

ilovepink said...

I hope your son is feeling OK and not hating the dentist office:( poor thing! I have enjoyed your blog!