Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleeping with the Mamaw

We are visiting Mamaw and Papaw and when we do, my son likes to sleep with his Mamaw. They are very close and he adores her....it is quite endearing.

Well, last night he woke up and told my mother, "Mamaw, please turn that a'way when you sleep." So, my mom said, "Okay, honey, whatever you need," and rolled over. Well, she must've scooted closer to him again because he then woke her up in the middle of the night and said, "Mamaw, I told you not to sleep in my face!"

Can you say bad breath, Mamaw?

(Mamaw would DIE if she knew I posted this...hee hee-shhhhhh!)

8 comments:

Kate said...

Too funny! My daughter says the same things if I've eated something garlicky, etc. before I put her to bed. "Mommy put your mouth the other way!"

Scarlet O'Kara said...

And my delicate flower would say..."Mom Mom, did you fart?"

Preppy Mama said...

How funny!

Nelly said...

so precious!

Hair Girl said...

We always have called it "Dragon Breath" in our house.

Kate said...

that is so cute and funny!

Carrie said...

Hi!! You commented on my blog a few weeks ago and asked me where in Tennessee I lived. Well I am finally answering your question. Not that you have been worrying about it or anything but I am sorry it took me so long to respond. I grew up in Huntsville, went to school in Cookeville, and lived in Lebanon for nearly ten years. My husband went to UT and we are big Vol fans - I see you are a Gator. I won't hold that against you! Haha!!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

That is too funny!