Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Most Recent Find



Look what I found-I'm so excited! Isn't it so cute? Miss Bug is needing a few more decorations for her room and this will be a great addition. I saw this lady's blog on someone else's blogsite (can't remember who--sorry) and checked out her stuff on etsy.com and just had to get this---used that 'free money' that I made from Ebay (see a few posts back).

Go to sarahandabraham to view her items. She is also having a sale. If you buy the frame you get the print for free..including personalized prints. You get to pick your color, graphic, etc. I chose walnut, but am considering painting the frame a different color once I get it. We'll see how it looks in her room.

Check out the site though. It is really cute and she responded so quickly and sent me a proof of what mine would look like before she sent it out. Can't wait to get it.

5 comments:

The Pink Clutch said...

I think it was me ... I own a ton of her stuff ... she even blogged about me. Very exciting! Love your art and you will love her products!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

Thanks for remembering for me--I like to call my forgetfulness 'post pregnancy brain'. :)

Susan D. said...

These are very cute - I looked at these yesterday. How large are they? Like 16 x 16?

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

adding you, adding you...

doing it now.

Sara Tams said...

Thank you so much - I really appreciate it! You and the Lawyer's Wife are two of my favorite customers - please come back and shop again soon! :)