Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sleep, Baby, Sleep

Baby Girl, we'll call her Miss Bug, slept from 8:45PM - 5:30AM! I slept for almost 7 hours straight! YEEEEEHOOOOO! Then, after a spell of conversation with her blanket and Nuk, she went back to sleep until 7:45Am. I'm one proud mama-- and a half-way well-rested one, too.

This little beauty will be 5 months on the 18th.

Big Brother, on the other hand, woke up at 5:50AM and couldn't fall back asleep. Daddy is charge of him at night. So they went to the 'Waffle Store" for breakfast around 6:45. What a great daddy & husband we all have, letting Mommy and Miss Bug sleep while he took Son out!

Have a fantastic weekend! We will as long as a big ol' tree doesn't hit our house! The wind and tornado warnings are hounding us!

1 comment:

Preppy Mama said...

What a precious crew you have! That baby is so yummy! Very cute blog, I'm adding you to my daily reads!
BTW, I am totally jealous of your sleep!!!