Monday, March 10, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party

A quick post to tell you that there is an ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY going on and you should check it out. It is a way to meet more bloggers! It is very cool and I've loved having people come check out my blog.

When I get a chance, I'll post a 'little something about me' to introduce myself a little bit better. So, check back soon and go to the 5minutemom's site. So neat. I've got to feed a baby, put in a load of laundry and clean up the living room.......sound familiar?

I'm trying to get the 100 things about me going too.

3 comments:

cltgrace said...

100 things...that too many! I'm tired just reading other's list. Don't work so hard...it makes the other of us look bad. :o)


Welcome to the party! What a great opportunity to make some new bloggy friends!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL days~ we love new faces & comments. Bloggy thanks in advance for voting for my GraceFULL moment at Vicks Caring Tributes: http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

Grace to you~
Carmen

Ms. Kathleen said...

So very nice to "meet" you. I love plaid as well. Must be the Scots-Irish in me. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!