Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Been waiting to fill out one of these...nerdy of me, I know...

1. Contact may cause me to go apeshit on you because I'm TIRED so don't ask please.

2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to put a garbage bag BACK in the can after taking out the garbage!!!!

3. Disney parks rock the house and make me feel 7 again.

4. A Tylenol PM sounds really good right about now seeing as how I've already had my 17 cookies for the night!

5. I positively don't want to wake up in the middle of the damn night to feed a baby.

6. Waking up to coffee percolating always makes me smile :-)(I have a pretty good husband.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some crap tv, tomorrow my plans include driving my ass 1 hr. to a car dealership to sign papers b/c Hubby (and I guess me too?)is buying a new car probably and Sunday, I want to wear my pajamas to church so I don't have to get dressed! Shouldn't churches have a pajama day just like elementary schools do? I bet more people would show up...

4 comments:

The Pink Clutch said...

Love this ... might need to do it myself! Oh and BTW I have been meaning to tell you that Lawyer and I bleed orange and blue as well! Go Gators!

Carie said...

Oh Lordy girl, I was giving you a standing ovation for #'s 1,2 and the comment about p.j. day at church! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment about the green tissue! What is it with kids and their noses!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I agree with pj day at church. It would be nice this Sunday especially, since I have nothing to wear that fits. :(

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

You must not be Catholic. You can sport a tank top and a Jack Daniels hat to Catholic Mass...on Easter.

:) Yuck to the car dealership, but YEAH! to the new car.