Thursday, March 27, 2008

She's done it again...


Jodi Picoult's latest novel is incredible! Change of Heart is still in hardback but you can get it at BooksAMillion for 40% off if you have their savings card. Worth every penny! I'd have bought it without the savings, but that is always an additional reason for a purchase, isn't it?

I'm still reading it, savoring every word and not wanting it to end. I've not read a book since Miss Bug was born and she is five months old! As usual, I ignore all else, let Big Brother watch gobs of TV and eat cookies, etc.

It is REALLY REALLY AWESOME and Jodi Picoult is so intense. I've not found another author as good as she is--have you? Let me know if you know of someone similar to her because I've read all the rest of her books.

3 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

I love Jodi too! She is one of my favorites. I have to say I also enjoy Diane Chamberlain's novel "The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilke's", which I feel reads much like Jodi, without all the extra fluff. I can't wait to read this new one, we picked it up at Costco last week. Does this one remind you of any of Jodi's other books?

yes, it is me... said...

When I am done with the current book i am reading.. pride and prejudice.. i am totally reading this book.. i am also going to read sisters keeper but i have just been SOOOO busy so ya...

nanny said...

I love Jodi too! Am about to start Nineteen Minutes.
I was hooked from the time I read Plain Truth.