Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mix Mingle GLOW

...is the name if my dear friend's new website. She is an events, wedding, etc. planner and she is incredibly creative and super cool. So, check it out and leave her some feedback if you get a chance--tell her I sent you.

Go to Mix Mingle GLOW and see her awesome ideas and such. She has found some great FREE stuff you can get, too. And I know we are all about the freebies....Sasha, I know you are feeling the love. You may even want her for your next birthday party. She has sent me several personal pictures from her own children's parties and they were so cute!

Hope you are having a great weekend! Will post more later. Hubby got the new Midlife Crisis, I mean new car I posted previously about, so we'll chat about that later.

4 comments:

MixMingleGlow said...

WOW! I am honored that you would mention me on your blog! How cool!
By the way, if you want to find whatever happened to your old blog, I think I know how to find it for you. Just wanted you to know I was just reading about a little trick to find "lost" stuff online.
Anway, thank you again for the blog love girlfriend!

The Pink Clutch said...

Loved the blog ... the personalized items were so cute! The ketchup for the beach would be way fun!

Tried to leave a comment and was not "registered" ... so sad!

Tell her I loved it!

MixMingleGlow said...

thanks for the heads up about the comments...I fixed it!.

Sasha said...

Oh.... that is a cool site. I will be visiting.....