Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Try to contain yourselves but....

I just spent the wholefreakingday with Clemsongirl. And I got to meet her cutie pie hubby, Coach.

Jealous?

You should be. It was all I imagined and more..........and I'll leave you with just a few tidbits, but can't go into details because I'm so freaking exhausted from laughing my butt off:

-She actually used the VS lipgloss she boasts about.
-I rode in the monogrammed minivan.
-Her minis are TOO cute and act EXACTLY like her!

I wasn't privied to the modal Target pants though. I'll request this for our next venture! :)

And yes, she is just like her blog she writes about, but quite frankly she could be even cooler in person. Could this be possible?

8 comments:

The wife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
and yes, I am jealous!!!

Lipstick said...

OMG...I think the whole blogosphere is jealous!

Hey I thought of you yesterday...I saw a vanity license plate that said "PLAID"

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Lucky you!

Did you find your dream home?

Multislacking Mama said...

What? How did you get a meet n greet with the Clemsongirl?

So jealous.

Holly

kmm0305 said...

I'm jealous and I've only just "met" both of you about a week ago! :)

The Pink Clutch said...

She is fabulous, isn't she?

so sorry I missed out on the fun ... but the pukes keep me home!

Next time ...

MPM

Jules said...

LUCKY you! And is that REALLY Coach in the blog today?
WOW

When I met you at the NICU, didn't you say you were going to get her to be your Realtor? WOOOOO for you!

Jill said...

Y'all better have a bloggy goodness pow-wow at a Starbucks/Tar-jay so the locals can finally meet you two!