I copied this Meme from Ladybug's Picnic. Feel free to use it......Just thought I'd do it for the heck of it. And by the way, Clemsongirl thinks I should call him Mr. GPS because he was better with directions than we were and Clemsongirl LIVES in the area! (Love you, Girl!)
About the Hubby:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? ESPN usually for football, or Versus (which used to be OLN-Outdoor Life Network) for cycling, or Food Network!
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch, if he even orders a salad
3. What's one food he doesn't like? not sure what he fears more--mushrooms or broccoli
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Dos Equis possibly, or some type of non-domestic beer; if with dinner, then maybe a red wine
5. Where did he go to high school? A private school in Chattanooga
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11 or 12 depending on the shoe
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? bike magazines...and he DOES collect them or he just CAN'T LET GO of them!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Tuna fish from Manhattan Subs
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Probably wings
10. What is his favorite cereal? Granola or Grape Nuts...but he puts them in yogurt!
11. What would he never wear? Plaid shorts, the patchwork or madras kind---of which I'd love you know!
12. What is his favorite sports team? Tennessee Volunteers (and does Lance Armstrong count as a team? )
13. Who will he vote for? Not sure yet...........I think he's on the fence
14. Who is his best friend? a guy from High School who he also went to college with
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? let the inside of my car get dirty (which is super hard with 2 little ones in there!!!), yell through the house
16. How many states has he lived in? Tennessee, Alabama, Colorado, Georgia-4 :)
17. What is his heritage? Irish & German
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? cheesecake
19. Did he play sports in high school? Soccer, Track, possibly Football
20. What could he spend hours doing? cycling, reading cycling magazines, watching DVDs of previous Tour De Frances, working on his bicycles, you get the idea. And he likes to hang with us ,too...