Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And for the 5th (or is it 6th?) time this year....

Strep Throat has entered our home..........
same ol' same ol'............
It introduces itself with a 'headache', loss of appetite, less active
next morning throws out a fever.......

And we go to the doctor to get a test......
I'm getting really really good at detecting the Strep (makes me feel like Supermom) and Big Brother even tells them he needs the 'orange medicine' (Amoxicillin). (He needs to get paid what they do.....)

But this time we saw the P.A., who I love, and she gave us Augmentin (sp?). I thought we needed it the last time or two seeing as how he's getting the same dang thing each time, but his Dr. said no. Like I said, I love the P.A.

And the appointment has been made for October 6th: Operation Get Your Tonsils Out
So we are out of school for 2 days and there are only 4 days in the week. He is maxing himself out on Wow, Wow, Wubzy.

And I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

uh oh! feel better mad about plaid family! ps: are you excited for this weekends gator vs hurricane game?!

Surf Girl said...

OMG...Wow Wow Wubzy...I know I'm a grownup but that show cracks me up!
Hope your house is healthy again soon. :)