Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 11 Months Little One

I cannot believe she is almost one year old. Just. Can't. Believe. It. Does this mean that when/if you have more kids that the time goes even faster? Because if so, I think my head would be spinning!

An Few Tidbits About Miss Bug
She is an absolute joy (when she's not knocking over the humongous ficus tree in the living room or taking her big brother's cars from him -pure evidence in this pic),

and so sweet (when she's not yelling for more diced pears from her high chair with her 3 teeth),

and makes us smile (when she is crawling all around looking for lint or dog hair to stick directly into her mouth). You can see in this pic she had been chewing on her sock and got lint on her tongue:


Then we have her brother who thanked God for The Transformers Movie during his nightly prayers (of which he is not allowed to watch because it is rated PG13!).



And I wonder why I don't have much time to post or comment lately?!!!

7 comments:

The Pink Owl said...

She is beautiful! Happy 1 year!

The Pink Owl said...

oops! almost one year!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

adorable! i think its so cute that he thanked jesus for transformers... it is a good movie!

Surf Girl said...

She is just beyond cute! That first year flies by so quickly. (now I feel bad that my 4 year old has already seen most of the 1st Transformers movie!)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

She's a sweetie...enjoy all the moments. My little sweeties are now 18 and 22 years old!

Michelle said...

Adorable!

morewineplease said...

those pics are too cute, she is a doll!!
I love the crazy stuff our kids pray for.... Transformers is a new one~~