Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm all about the BLING!

Thank you Love & Labs for my award. I love getting awards and kudos my way! I know it took me a while to get it on here, but it doesn't mean that it is any less special to me!


I have to say when asked if I prefer diamonds or pearls, I have to pick pearls. This probably means I'm truly not a preppy girl? Talk amongst yourselves....

First put this 'logo' on your blog (go ahead, cut and paste it)




- Add a link to the person who awarded you (already done - see top)


-Nominate at least 7 other blogs
-Add links to those blogs on yours (see below and blogroll)
-Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
And I hereby nominate the following peeps. I love reading your blogs. You make my day complete:

Clemsongirl and the Coach (hell yes, I know you get all types of awards, and I get a little jealous of the audience you have, but you are awesome and I love getting my daily fill of Clemsongirl, even if her Tigers did lose!)

AFRo--read you all the time too. I love your topics and the way you can debate and discuss them freely and rationally!


Lipstick at the Mailbox - (not sure why it all didn't highlight!) I do enjoy reading your posts...you are too funny and I think we are a lot alike. I love your candidness!

The Pink Clutch--still read you all the time. Just do--you are a HOOT. Hope to meet you when we move (eventually!!) to your neck o' the woods!


Grosgrain Garage--Enjoyed doing the Bachelor blogging with you--- and love seeing all the goodies you creatively make--along with cat encounters to boot!

Mamalicious--love your candid stories about work, smallish girls, and the funny stuff you find on youtube, etc. You are enter-Taining as well as intra-taining!

Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper---the crazy chronicles. I read them until there were no more to read.......like reading a novel. Incredible. Awesome. It was like a sugar high--though I would say like crack but then people might think I'm a druggie...though I am, but it is with sugar and sometimes coffee--not crack. Too expensive. HAAAA JUST KIDDING> don't freak out!

I am needing to add more names to my blogroll but I haven't had time to read as much lately due to these damn offspring! Big Brother is in PreK so he's at school everyday for 4 hours (though I sometimes wish it was 8 or 10 or more?) and then Miss Bug is almost one year old--will be in October and she is N-e-e-d-y right now--has had a cold for over a week and is really wanting to crawl or walk but can't get it all together yet so she is mad and frustrated! She is like 'let's do this already' but doesn't know what it is that she needs to do! And have I mentioned that she is LOUD? I mean VERBAL?

Thanks, again to all of you who have supported me through my MIL drama. It has been 3 weeks since the hubby has talked to his parents. He says he has nothing to say, so he's not called. Of course I have guilt and they aren't even my parents, but I'm not calling them! (I don't have anything to say either...)

Plus, I have been mildly addicted to the Word Challenge game on Facebook, but that is a whole new story!


4 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

AWWWWW!!!! Thank you! I just told some one today I 'd never get this one!

thanks friend@ See you next week!

AFRo said...

OOOOooooo!Thank you dah-ling! It is bee-utiful! I love it!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

We haven't decided on a name! Oh no!!!! We are running out of time, but when we do decide I may hint to it, but I have never posted real names on my blog, so I am a little skeptical!

Lipstick said...

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I just looooooove diamonds!