Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ikea Options

Thanks for your responses. They were so helpful! Here's the thing: I am looking at rugs. I should've been more specific. So, if you know anything about the quality of their rugs, I would love to know.

Here's the other thing: this pink on is available ONLINE ONLY:

This one is available only IN-STORE:

I think I like the blue one better because my little girl already has a lot of pink (crib bumper, blankets, crib mattress and dust ruffle). So, what do you think? I've not checked shipping yet. I do love these rugs......I just wonder about the quality. I know it will be in a child's room and the thing is only $24.99, so how bad can it be?

Whaddya think? And who of you are going to buy this for me and then ship it to me? HA!

5 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

I like the blue one because its not over kill, but subtle.
I have two rugs from them. The one in the play room has the little roads and things that he plays with his cars and it has held up pretty well. The throw rug in his bedroom has held up perfectly fine. For the money you can't go wrong. Good Luck!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Whatever you need. I'm your girl.

Duh.

nanny said...

Just finished The Secret Life of Cee Cee Wilkes,,,thanks for your post telling about it. I loved it!!!!Awesome book, didn't want it to end. Got anymore good ones to tell me about?

Lipstick said...

Love both those rugs. Fabulous price.

MixMingleGlow said...

ok, so i checked this out for you. I know it says the pink one is available online, but when i went to order and "checkout" (I wanted to see the shipping cost), it told me that the pink rug was actually NOT available for shipping. Also, looking at the shipping rates page, it looks like it could cost you a minimum of $18.40 if they send it UPS. If they choose to send it "common carrier", the minimum shipping charge is $80-something. They choose the shipping mode, not you.
I am going to email you a screen shot of the page that I was trying to order from.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...I was just trying to help ya out, sista! You could always call them and find out more about it. Good luck.