Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So I love getting tagged and Boo and Hootie's Mom tagged me. (Thanks, B&H's Mom--you are very sweet).....so I get to give the Blogger Award to others, too. Fun!

I give the blogger award to:

The Pink Clutch (she keeps me on my toes with shopping deals from Target..)
La Vie En Rose (she is so sweet)
Preppy Mama (we are a lot alike and she is so cute)
AFRo (am new to reading her post and really into it lately!)
Love & Labs (I cannot live without the 'documenting the belly'!)
Clemsongirl and the Coach (She is just so darn funny & I look forward to her posts.)

Here are the rules:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland!!! Leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they received this award! Beware......you may get the award several times!!!
Remember that people can be tagged more than once!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

AFRo said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is so very sweet of you and it was a wonderful thing to come home to after a day like today!

Thank you so much. I hope you keep enjoying my stuff as much as I enjoy writing it all.

Susan D. said...

Thank you!!

Preppy Mama said...

Very Sweet of you. Thank you so much!

John Deere Mom said...

I hopped over here from afro. You have to read my Target post. It's a plaid lover's dream come true!

Lipstick said...

Congrats Plaid Girl! You are a daily read for me.