Thursday, June 12, 2008

How Come

Big Brother had a a friend over to play, we went to swimming lessons, I fed dinner to 2 small children, bathed those same 2 small children and put those same 2 small children to bed and I feel like I've just run the Boston Marathon?

Maybe it also has to do with:
the 423,456,434 loads of laundry I've done,
and the vacuuming,
and the sweeping,
and the mopping,
and the dishes,
and the dusting,
and the booty-wiping.......

I think it was the whining the ensued when flossing Big Brother's teeth that about put me over the edge. Floss can do that to ya, you know......

3 comments:

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I felt like that tonight too!!!

Nicole said...

Oh, I so hear ya. Yesterday I swear my 4 year old came inside at least like 30 times whining that someones was mean, or looked at him wrong, or stuck their toungue out at him ya name it. He's such a sweetheart, but man can he whine. Thanks for you comments today, You said your used to be a Stampin UP consultant, if you'd like to, I'm doing a card swap, check it out on my blog, no pressure :)

KatBouska said...

I just followed over from Afro's place to see what kind of special treat she had waiting for and you remined me that I've had a load of laundry in the wash for aboouutt 6 hours...time to change another load.

Thanks.
;)