Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Time for Christmas TV Shows!!!

It's not that I'm all of the sudden highly addicted to TV, but I did have some time while on vacation to do some magazine perusing as well and I found something I wanted to share with you.

In case you haven't already heard, ABC Family is having their Countdown to Christmas and they are having 25 days of shows about the season you can watch as a family. It actually started in November, so if you are reading this today, you can watch some cool shows today, too. Right now my son and I are watching Snoopy Come Home. How cute and innocent is Charlie Brown I tell you?

If you are interested in the schedule of shows, click here. Some of the shows they will be airing are: Dr. Seuss shows, Cars, Polar Express, Garfield Christmas, Harry Potter series, Mickey Mouse Christmas, Rudolph, Incredibles, etc. Check it out. Seems like a pretty good set-up to me. I've got some Dr. Seuss show auto-tuned for tomorrow night's bedtime show. If you have DVR, then get crazy and tape them all !

I'm beginning to get excited about Christmas. Big Brother is turning 5 this month, and I think this will be the most magical Christmas so far! It's so awesome to see the awe of CHRIST-mas in the eyes of a child. Now if I can just get Daddy to get the lights up before it's over...

4 comments:

Mags said...

I'm so excited about Christmas this year too. The twins just turned 5 and KK is a very "old" 3.5yo. The magic is in the air...I love it.

Sandra said...

That is the best idea - the Christmas countdown! Love, love, love Christmas!!!!

The 5 Bickies said...

Thanks for the link and the reminder about ABC Family's lineup. I went to the link and printed it out. We love DVR'ing the shows and enjoying them through the month.

Surf Girl said...

I love it when ABC family does that every year. My favorite kid's movie is Polar Express. Little Man must have watched it about 30 times last year. I love the Lifetime Christmas movies too. I'm such a sucker for sappy endings!!

I know what you mean about this being an exciting Christmas for Big Brother. My Little Man turns 5 in March and he is so much more excited about everything this year!