Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Give & Get Friends and Family Event

Ok Guys....This is a discount for The Gap, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Store, and Old Navy!

I couldn't print it out correctly but if you go to the 'click here' part, you will see. It is a code/coupon for 30% off. You can print it up and use it.

GET 30% OFF FOR 4 DAYS ONLY!!!!
It's a Give and Get Program and I got it via email. ( I have a Gap Card and that is probably why.) It said to share it with friends, so here you are.

We'll donate 5% of the amount you spend to a nonprofit.Having trouble seeing the In-Store Barcode at the bottom of this email? Click here.

We'd like to offer you 30% off¹ during our best-ever friends and family event. We're calling it Give & Get, because for every purchase you make from November 13-16, we give 5% of the amount you spend to your favorite nonprofit. Plus, as one of our best customers, you'll not only enjoy 30% off, you'll also get to share this discount with your friends and family. 5% of the amount they spend goes to your nonprofit too! During our August Give & Get event, we donated $1.3 million. So share the love with as many people as you like. And don't forget to pick your nonprofit.

The code below is for online shopping. The in-store barcode will show if you click on the above link.

PB2TGTZ68Y81

Certain restrictions apply¹. See below or ask a sales associate for details

All the words in green are what I was able to copy & paste from my email. You *might* have to have a GAP or Old Navy card to do this , but I don't know. Just thought I'd give you a head's up.

So go shopping!!! I will be :)

6 comments:

KK said...

30%?! THAT ROCKS!!! Thanks!

Susan D. said...

I was going to forward this to you, but I see that you already have it!

Nette said...

Yea! Thanks for sharing. Came across your blog from Mommy on Vacation and glad I did. Shopping today and a coupon will work great!

Slacker Mama said...

I got that e-mail too...but mine stated in the fine print that it was only for In-store purchases, and was not valid online.

You might want to check your fine print...

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

There's one for online and one for in stores. Except it only works on full price stuff...damn that fine print...

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Thanks! :)