Saturday, October 25, 2008

Loving my plastic!



Thanks to Mommy's On Vacation for my special little card. How considerate of you. And yes, I could use a little retail therapy after dealing with Big Brother's Tonsillectomy and now---are you ready for this---the inlaws want to come for CHRISTMAS! For the love of all that's holy---what the hell am I going to do? I get to give up my bed to my mother-in-law, as well as give up my family's pleasant Christmas holiday for them.

Let the prayers and chants begin immediately......

More to come. I don't have the energy or time to give you the details yet, but they're coming. I'll try not to leave you hanging for too long.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I feel for you!! maybe you can tell your mil that you feel used after her visit!! Good luck!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

OMG...find a close hotel and pay for it!!!!!!!

Surf Girl said...

I've started the prayers and chants already. I've already got hives thinking about my own MIL and SIL drama to come this holiday. Good luck - I'll be thinking about you!

Sandra said...

Bless your heart, honey. Please give us details soon :)