I'm sticking with my 80's theme so here are some lines from famous movies of that time. Whomever can remember the names of the movies these came from will be receiving a little treat from moi! Some titles may or may not be repeated....
1. When referring to the fit of a woman's dress at a wedding reception located in the deep South, "Looks like two pigs fighting underneath a blanket."
2. "No shit, Chet...." spoken in a drunken slur.
3. Guy says, "What's your name?" Girl says, "Claire." "Cuh-laire? Claire is a fat girl's name," responds Guy. "No it's not," says Girl.
4. "Wax on...wax off...wax on....wax off."
5. "I feel the need, the need for speed!"
6. "Nobody puts baby in a corner."
7. An old jazz singer says, "Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues."
8. "I wanna be just like you. I figure all I need is a lobotomy and some tights..."
9. "Despite my appearance at this function, I remain now, & will always be a Duckman."
10. "Mr. Nolan, it's for you. It's God. He says we should have girls at Welton."
11. Woman says, "High....I want a baby.Get me a baby."
12. "Whass happenin' hot stuff?"
13. "It was an accident. I'll take it again. I can fail, I know I can." Referring to test...
14. Teacher in class teaching in a monotone voice, "The answer is something 'doo' economics...voo-doo economics."
15. "You break his heart and I'll break your face."
So I remembered most of these myself in my free time (yeah, right) but do have to admit to snatching a few from the Internet. Good luck! :)