Sunday, April 19, 2009

Walmart Parking Lot

Have you ever seen someone walking around, cruising if you will, the Wal-Mart parking lot? You wonder if they have lost something, are wanting to break into a car or are a homeless person?

Well, for the past 2 times I have gone to Wal-Mart that was me--but I wasn't lost--my car was...couldn't find it to save my life.

Guess I should pay better attention to where I park? I guess if I wasn't running around like a chicken with my head cut off half of the time I might remember better......and if you are guilty as well, now you know you are not alone.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I honestly can not count how many times I have lost my car in a parking lot. Or gone down the wrong aisle. Once, I even thought my car had been stolen. Turns out, I was looking for the wrong car. Mine was right where I left it.

Preppy 101 said...

Wal-Mart parking lot, Target parking lot is even worse - haha!! Yes, we have all done that. I try to park in the same area every time so I am not lost!

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.