Sunday, April 19, 2009

Walmart Parking Lot

Have you ever seen someone walking around, cruising if you will, the Wal-Mart parking lot? You wonder if they have lost something, are wanting to break into a car or are a homeless person?

Well, for the past 2 times I have gone to Wal-Mart that was me--but I wasn't lost--my car was...couldn't find it to save my life.

Guess I should pay better attention to where I park? I guess if I wasn't running around like a chicken with my head cut off half of the time I might remember better......and if you are guilty as well, now you know you are not alone.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I honestly can not count how many times I have lost my car in a parking lot. Or gone down the wrong aisle. Once, I even thought my car had been stolen. Turns out, I was looking for the wrong car. Mine was right where I left it.

Sandra said...

Wal-Mart parking lot, Target parking lot is even worse - haha!! Yes, we have all done that. I try to park in the same area every time so I am not lost!